NAME Runi Alabaster
EYE COLOR his right eye is blind white and his left eye is a mechanical red gear that is usually covered by an eyepatch.
HAIR very faded ashy grey blond
BODY TYPE Soccer player type build, has powerful calves and a smaller build but isn't necessarily short.
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES He is missing an eye?? And has this bleeding red gear.
QUICK PERSONALITY Loner, slightly mischievous, self-centered, can be arrogant, and lots of self grief.
WRITING Does not exist
ART BELOW (C) Myself, Vivi, Pidie, Tosh, and Okiyami@Gaia.
- CRAWLLLLINGGG IN MY SKINNNNNNN
- The setting is a slightly futuristic, war-ridden alternate universe of our own. Runi came from an ordinary family with parents and siblings. He was happy.
- One day he was at a train station waiting for his family to pick him up. However the train was actually a complete take over with suicide bombers. As the plane arrived into the station, the bomber pulled the plug and blew up the entire train and affected the entire station. Although not directly in the blast, he was next to it and the debris and explosion instantly knocked him out.
- Days later, Runi would wake up to complete darkness. The hospital informed him of the tragedy how no one survived and he was now forever blind. They left him alone for the night.
- He sat in the darkness unable to see whether it was light or not. Eventually later that night, a man cam in to offer him a deal. He promised Runi that he would give him the ability to be normal and the ability to see again. All that as long as Runi would give him his entire life, motive, future to the man.
- "An eye for an eye". Runi's left eye is completely pulled out in a horrific surgery as the doctors break out the machinery and implant the device into his brain, to rest in his eye.
- When Run gained consciousness again, he's arrived in the "cage" as a young girl named Nicola explains to him. The Cage is a place where young future assassins are trained to take out terrorists and other threats to the country. He is taught and then assigned missions to kill for the greater good.
- His eye patch is actually a mechanical gear that consists of two red lenses. The big one lets him see as like a superman vision in complete red. The smaller one though wheels around the edge of the big one and is a super powerful zoom/magnifying type of lens that can hone in on targets in an instant. If the gear is removed, the hole is lined with a metallic interior with lots of cords and obvious places where cord meets cord.
- He fights with his feet mostly, though he can pack a really powerful punch. Kicks are his forte though, since they are easier to not miss.
- The bottoms of his shoes have hidden daggers that are released with a kick of his heel.
- To blend in with the normal people. his vest can completely unbutton and unwind into a normal looking street casual vest. His eye gear is then replaced with an ordinary eye patch.