SIDE ART (C) VIR
AGE She goes from somewhere between 15 to 20
EYE COLOR Gold, almond shaped
HAIR Long textured wavy green hair, reaches her waist
BODY TYPE Female! Hahahaha.
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES Being an elf, in the Luster Effect universe, her ears, hair, and eyes stand out from other people. She hides the a lot.
QUICK PERSONALITY A complete dreamer, she is innocent and sweet. Trusts before doubt.
WRITING Does not exist
ART BELOW (C) Cae, Pidie, Vivi, Tosh, and Mr Yodo@Gaia.
- Lea is kawaii ugu
- Her natural instinct is to trust everyone!
- Gets along well with little kids, old people, young people, and anyone who is willing to smile a little pretty much.
- Has no natural enemies. Why is she sounding so perfect?
- She does have a slightly negative opinion about herself, simply because of her circumstances, and continuously plays the perfect nicest person because she fears rejection
- Doesn't speak out about her opinions and desires much
- A bigggggg dreamer
- She probably has magic somewhere in her blood, considering her brother can use a great amount.
- Lea was raised in a very well off noble family with a distant father and a dead mother, where most of her parental care came from her older brother Peter.
- Somewhere in her youth, Lea met Erion and became friends with him. They quickly bonded with their other group of merry young noble friends and soon enough Lea got a crush on him.
- Then one day her best friend's [some girl named Eliza] father passed away and after that Eliza's mother married Lea's father.
- Lea and Eliza's friendship pretty much broke because Eliza took away everything she loved for her own comfort to the grief of losing her father. She also told Lea to stop loving Erion because Erion had a crush on Eliza. Around this time, Peter also runs away from home and disappears from all contact.
- Years pass, and somewhere along the way Lea obtains a pair of magically created glass slippers from the crown prince [Roi]. More years pass and to celebrate the return of the crown prince, they hold a 3 night masquerade.
- Peter appears again, going by a new name Dios, and says he's found the fairies again. He wants to take Lea back with them where they can live without feeling prejudiced for being different. But she wants to go to the ball to have a chance to see Erion. So he lets her acting as the fairy god"mother".
- And the rest is pretty much pure cinderella story.
- She probably would be able to sprout wings if she chose to go back with Peter
- When I first made Lea, I made her a cripple.