SIDE ART (C) VIR
NAME Alphonsine "Alpha" Dalziel
AGE 21 since being turned into a stone. [Mentally 23]
EYE COLOR Sky blue and sparkles like daylight/break
HAIR Greyish blonde and usually tied up in a side pony. If let down, it goes a little past her shoulders.
BODY TYPE Small and petite but has an athletic background
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES Her eyes sparkle bright yellow&green specks. Her theme is daylight/daybreak but unlike daybreak her face is usually set in nightmare mode.
QUICK PERSONALITY Bossy, independent, goal-oriented, & defensive.
WRITING By Anyong Kim
ART BELOW (C) Myself, Nie, Cae, Vivi & Tosh.
- She is mean! And scowls! And she seems unhappy. She's just too caught up in her work to smile.
- Bossy and very hard to work with. It usually ends up with her giving orders and everyone else expecting to do them perfectly. And then her getting mad and beating them up.
- She doesn't like to reminisce about the past. She was raised by very distant parents so she tries not to think about her childhood much. But when left alone for many years, sometimes it just happens.
- Very goal oriented and at least she used to think that the end will justify the means. As time passes, she begins to feel the consequences to her choices.
- Tries not to depend on others and when given a helping hand she will refuse it.
- She gets very defensive if provoked and will backlash given the chance/opening.
- Despite her cold steel exterior, it is slowly being melted down by traveling the world with Ridley and learning the truth about the world around them.
- Despite her huge puffy skirt and very feminine exterior, she is in fact very skilled at getting to places and getting the job done.
- She is a very skilled magic user, gathering her power into blue to purple orbs that manifest into roses. She can pop flowers wherever she goes but uses her magic mostly for capturing new ghosts for the government.
- Even as a ghost she still has some magic powers, though mostly just for show and not able to actually affect the real world.
- She grew up in a well off family with parents who both worked for the government. So after growing up, she also ended up working for the government too.
- The government is god basically and what they say is obviously true and for the benefit of greater society.
- Parents taught her the truth about the statues and the ghosts and her magic power was trained. However she did not know that the statues were still alive.
- So after the government announced that the gods were happy again and power would come back to the city, she and a group was sent to excavate ancient statues from the outskirts of the cities.
- While gathering a few wandering ghosts, the government came upon them and she was turned into a statue herself!
- Her statue managed to have hidden away from the rest and her ghost hid herself in horror as she saw her rival round up the statues and cart them away. And lonely for the next few years.
- Ridley finally gets introduced to her statue a few years later and accidentally breaks her statue. As to "curse" him, she follows him around on his journey! And teaches him magic so he can fix her statue.
- Ridley Ripper - He broke her statue. Her ghost haunts him now. Somewhere along the way it's realized that he didn't break her statue, but she still haunts him anyways. It turns to love somewhere along the way, don't ask me how-
- Monty Fulton- They despise each other. And Alpha likes harassing Monty by floating/sitting on him because he refuses to believe she exists. It makes Ridley very very worried.
- Her statue was broken by Ridley except that it actually wasn't. Regardless, she travels in her ghost form for some time, tricking him into believing she stuck to him now.
- In a 180 Asian Alternate Universe, Alpha turns into Arufa a lazy, seductive, flamboyant, and complaining male demon who goes around Asia being terrorized by Ridoko.